LED Lighting

CK Advertising Solutions and its subsidiaries are one of the largest suppliers of residential, commercial and industrial lighting products in northern BC.  From date of contact we will walk you through the process and provide you with a free energy audit of your building.  Our experts will then provide you with the right lighting fixture for the right use at the right price. In addition to saving money on your future energy bills, you may also qualify for an energy conversion rebate. Whether your lighting needs are for new construction or for a retrofit of an existing building contact us today to make an appointment for your free energy audit!

Why have an Energy Audit?

LED lighting is a safe alternative to the common incandescent light bulb and it will save you money! LED light bulbs are more reliable than the traditional lighting options with an average life span of 100,000 hours. This is 11 years of continuous operation, or 22 years of 50% operation.  The long operational life on an LED lamp is a stark contrast to the average life of an incandescent bulb (approximately 5,000 hours).

The key strength of LED lighting is reduced power consumption. An LED circuit will approach 80% efficiency, which means that 80% of the electrical energy is converted to light.  The remaining 20% is lost as heat energy.  This is a paramount difference compared to the 90% energy loss in incandescent lights.  Therefore, by switching to LED lighting systems you will: a) Save money on energy, b) Help the environment by reducing energy waste c) Save time on light bulb replacements d) Receive government grants and rebates to make the switch.

The government of Canada is now offering the ecoEnergy Retrofit Incentive for Buildings to small and medium size businesses and organizations. This means your company could purchase an energy efficient LED sign and receive up to $10 per gigajoule of estimated energy savings, 25 percent of eligible project costs or $50,000 per project. When applying, you will need to provide a pre-project energy audit of your buildings. For more information on this program, please visit ecoEnergy Retrofit Incentive for Buildings website.